Saturday, March 8, 2008

Cardio Alternative

As many of you know I really hate doing cardio. I just find it very boring and monotonous. And I will do anything to not have to do it or find a way to replace it with something more enjoyable and just as beneficial. So today I did a high rep workout (1 set, 25 reps). And let me tell you I was breathing just as hard as when I used to run, if not harder.

Here is the workout I did:

BB Squat 1 x 25
BB Bench 1 x 25
BB Row 1 x 25
BB RDL 1 x 25

I performed all of these exercises with a 1 minute break in between. It didn't take me long to finish, but let me tell you it was a workout.

If you are not a big fan of cardio then try this out, even if you are I still recommend you give it a try. It will be a nice change of pace for your body.

Let me know what you think!

Josh

No comments: