Monday, January 21, 2008

Schedule Time To Exercise

I hear all the time how people don't have time to exercise. None of us have the time. But, those of us who do exercise make time. We schedule it into our day and schedule other things around it.

I personally schedule exercise into my day. This way I am sure to always get it in. If I wouldn't do this it would be easy to do something else or schedule another client. But if I did that what kind of role model would I be? So I get my workouts in.

I will admit that if you are new to exercise it can be hard to fit in exercise at first. This is only more reason why you must schedule it. Then after sometime it just becomes a habit.

You don't have to schedule hours on end everyday to exercise. Just 45 minutes 3-4x per week is all you need.

Have a Great Day!

Josh

No comments: